March 7, 2010

What a lazy sunday..

But then again, sundays are always lazy. I woke up around 8:40 AM this morning thanks to my neighbors messing with their motorcycle.. I kept hearing it rev up for a good 20 minutes, so I just decided to wake up. Lo and behold, 5 minutes after I wake up, they stop, and I'm not the type of person who can go back to sleep after I've woken up. GRR! I needed some breakfast and we were running out of my homemade granola, so I decided to make more..

Granola straight out of the oven! :) Soooo good!

Then I added raisins, nom!

Granola is my favorite breakfast food.. Great way to start the day.

It was a pretty slow morning, then I got ready to go to my grandma's for a family lunch that we have every first sunday of each month. This was my outfit. Sorry for the dirty mirror! My full-length mirror is at school and I'm home every weekend, so expect ghetto-fab outfit pictures like this on weekends hahaha.

My dad was rushing me, and I'm REALLY slow in the mornings.. So I just threw this outfit on. Wrinkly shirts FTW!
Top: Prototype
Jeans: BDG
Bag: Jack Rabbit
Watch: Bulova
Camera (if anyone cares.. hahaha): Canon PowerShot SD 750
Shoes: Goodwill (the ones I was talking about in the previous post)
Check out my chictopia!

I am in love with these shoes.. Sorry for the blurry-ness. The pictures don't do them justice. I seriously don't think that anyone's worn them EVER.
These are the tops of the shoes, again blurry.. Sorry, lol.


This is my obsession of the moment.. My Jack Rabbit bag! It's bigger than I thought, but I love it.. I've been wearing it everywhere since I got it 2 weeks ago. It's so unique! The straps are adjustable, and the flaps have zipper details on either side of them and it opens to a pocket.. And there are little tiny studs on the edges as well.

Up close.

I am in love. The leather is super, super soft.. I have no complaints about this bag!


Anywho, I'm off to clean my room.. Ever since I started college it's like it's become a storage for my clothes.. I literally have a pile of clothes on my bed.. Not good! Until next time!

XOXO, Allison
--------------------------------------------------
Oh. My. God. I just had to post this photo of Diane Krueger..

Image via popsugar.com
This is perfection. She ALWAYS looks stunning in Chanel.

6 comments:

"coy" colleen said...

that granola is making my mouth water!
i always love what diane wears on the red carpet

Julianne said...

yum granola :) i love your purse!

Allison said...

@coy collen: Diane is amazing isn't she?! She can do no wrong..

@ Julianne: Thank you! It was a gift from my mom :)

Tall&Small said...

I want your shoes!!!

-Karla

http://tallandsmallchronicles.blogspot.com/

madeleine said...

lovely outfit, gaaaah that granola looks so good but I can't make some because I just got friggin braces and can't chew! :( haha xxx

Allison said...

@ m a d s: I feel you on the braces! I broke all the rules when I had them.. Hahahaha :b Maybe that's why I had them on for a while.. Lol

Post a Comment