March 8, 2010

I hate Mondays..

AND it was raining today.. The highlight of my day is when all my classes are over and I get all my homework done in time for my favorite TV shows :) I seriously plan my homework/workout schedule around my TV shows.. Lame, I know :b
Gossip Girl premieres tonight at 8, so I won't be missing that! And my new guilty pleasure is Kell on Earth.. Brilliant! It actually shows people working.. AHEM LAUREN CONRAD, WHITNEY PORT AHEM. Compared to The Hills and The City, these people get no sleep and work their asses off like craaaazy. Kudos to their hardwork! The show makes me appreciate all the details that go into a fashion show or a photoshoot.. So amazing.
Anywho, since it was raining today, I pulled out my trusty Target rainboots that have been put to good use this school year! Thanks, mom :) I remember when my rainboots didn't arrive yet, walking around on campus was a bitch! Now I can walk in puddles and I can cut across grass, lol. Without further ado, my outfit!




I love these tights & rainboots! <3

Close up of the heart tights.
Dress: Forgot the brand, TJ Maxx
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Socks: I have no idea where I got these..
Boots: Target!
Click here for my Chictopia!

These were taken during my lunch break in my apartment (I live on campus)
I was actually drinking green tea :b
"Chocolate! It's like men... The richer the better!"
Hahahaha, my favorite mug :) It came from a hot chocolate set.
My favorite snack! Bunny Grahams :) You know how when you were little your mom packed you lunch with your favorite snack? Well I wish I knew these existed back then, because I love them.. Nom nom!

What was your favorite snack when you were a little kid, and what is it now?

It's almost time for my marathon of TV shows! 'Till next time :)

XOXO, Allison

4 comments:

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

I love love LOVE the tights/socks/boots combo!!
And my favorite snack as a kid was fig newtons. Oh! And Nilla waifers. Oh!! and chocolate teddy grams. hehe


Amber
ambersmouthwash

Allison said...

Thank you!!!
I love fig newtons! And nilla waffers.. Now I'm craving some hahaha

Anonymous said...

Great shoes! ...and cup too! Where did you buy it?! :D

Allison said...

@ Zaira: I got it at Tj Maxx I believe! It was a set and it came with a little hot chocolate kit :)

Post a Comment