March 9, 2010

This week is going by S-L-O-W.

Even though it's only Tuesday, I feel this week trudging by since next week is spring break! :) And my birthday is on Sunday! Double whammy, woohoo! Well, since I have my history mid-term Thursday, I should probably go study, so here's a quick post of my outfit today!

I started off wearing my favorite denim jacket today, but after walking outside in freaking humid 80 degree weather, I decided to ditch it :b I found these glasses stuffed in my backpack somewhere so I decided to put them on, hahaha.

Surprise! There's a hood!
Pockets make everything better :)
Zipper tights & my self studded leather converse :)

Sooo, I would have ditched the tights as well, but this dress rides up sometimes and I don't wanna be flashing my panties to everyone on campus! So I sucked it up, hahaha.

Dress: Gap
Denim jacket: Target
Zipper tights: Marshalls
Watch: Bulova
Beaded bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Converse
Glasses: Forever 21
Click here for my Chictopia.

All pictures taken by my amazing boyfriend :)

Off to study!
XOXO, Allison


5 comments:

Mel said...

Such a cool outfit, I love the jean jacket mixed with the striped top/dress and the converse!

Phyllis said...

are the leather converse comfy? good luck w/ the rest of your week - and happy early bday!!

Alan Li said...

I really like the converse, the DIY studs are amazing and my sister has your shades, haha ;)

madeleine said...

Love this oufit! & the apple canvas ;) xxx

welcometoviolence said...

i love the leather converse. so amazing.

Post a Comment