March 12, 2010

SPRING BREAK!

Yes, finally! Spring break is here.. Spring break is always an exciting time for me because 1) a whole week off of school and 2) MY BIRTHDAY! It's a double whammy of goodness. Since I'll be going to Austin and San Antonio for my birthday/spring break, I had a little pre-birthday dinner with my mom and brother.. My dad was at a company softball game, hahaha.. It's funny how serious they take it. Since my dad couldn't make the dinner, I won't be here on my birthday, and his birthday is coming up as well, we decided to have a combined birthday dinner after I get back from Austin/San Antonio. Hahahaha, so many dinners! My actual birthday dinner is on sunday, lol. I get 3 celebrations this year :) Anywho, here is my dinner outfit.

Yeah, sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in my face.. My mom is THE WORST photographer ever.. It took her forever to press the button. She would hold the button down to focus and keep focusing for a good 45 seconds and then finally press down for the camera to actually take the picture.. NEVER. AGAIN.

I've been dying to wear these! And now I finally had a chance to :)
Top: H&M
Blazer: I forgot...
Black jeans: Urban outfitters
Bag: L'incontro
Shoes: Max Studio
Watch: Bulova
Necklace: Forever 21
Mmmm, calamari!
--------------------------------------------------

Image via jakandjil.com/blog/
Droooool* Alexander Wang's Freja

I'll be MIA for a while, so 'till next time!
XOXO, Allison

1 comments:

Angie Baby said...

youre shoes are so cute!, and those alexander wang shoes are to drool over

Post a Comment