March 2, 2010

Spring is just around the corner..

That being said, I'm currently drooling over nude pumps, nude clothing, etc. Spring is the time to get out of the dark color palette of blacks and grays, but not totally bombarding your wardrobe with color. It's a time of transition into the realm of color, and nudes and soft colors are the best way to update your winter wardrobe.

For TWO freaking long-ish years, I've been lusting these 80%20 Sadie Cork Wedges..
Image via 80spurple.com
And they are never in my size.... I have tiny baby feet. They are the perfect spring/summer look and the eggplant color is perfect for that transition from winter to spring. The canary yellow one is ideal for a more summery look. I LOVE THIS EGGPLANT COLOR. Seeing these makes me want some eggplant.. Mmmm.. If you're a size 10, click here for the link.

Moving on, still from 80%20, are the Bonnie Wedges. I know, I know, clogs are totally the look for spring because the great Karl Lagerfeld showed them in the Chanel show, but clogs are not my thing. Karl can do no wrong in my book, but I refuse to conform to clogs! Wedges are a staple for spring/summer. Anywho, here are the mouthwatering Bonnie Wedges..

Image via edgeofurge.com
AMAZING, RIGHT? These would look killer paired with ANY outfit from the Etro spring/summer 2010 collection.. These babies are $124, which are expensive in my book, but if you can't wait for the price to go down, click here for the link.

Aaaaand my last lustful delight.. The Nine West Bonfire Pumps.. AND YES, I WANT THEM IN CORK! Hahahaha.. I just think cork is a nice look for spring.. A nude-ish color with a twist. I saw these in the Nine West store with my best friend last weekend and I FELL IN LOVE.

Image via ninewest.com
Words cannot describe how in love I am with these.. So I won't even attempt to describe them.. Just look at them, and they say it all. To get these amazing pumps, click here.

And so, I end this post because I should be using my writing skills on my English paper that's due tomorrow..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the first one

Anonymous said...

ME TOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

I shall see with the cork. What size are you!

Allison said...

I'm either a 5.5 or a 6.. I always vary merrrrr.

Post a Comment